The crème de la crème of motion design.
Lauched in 2016 by legendary motion design studio Breeder, Good Moves is a chart of the very best motion design on the web. Since its inception, the platform has organically established a loyal, highly engaged fan-base through quality content and a strong social media prescence, and has now become a daily reference tool for some of the best motion designers in the industry.
Originally envisioned as a web platform, I was tasked with designing the native iOS (unreleased) and tvOS experiences to create new channels through which users could consume and interact with the platform’s content.
Product design and curation
- Dylan Street – Product lead, brand direction
- Alex Gee – Motion design and curation
- Joyce Ho – Motion design and curation
- Ryan McShane – Motion design and curation
- Chris Morris – Motion design and curation
- Michael Henderson – iOS & tvOS development
- David Collingwood – Front-end development
- Sam McHardy – Back-end development
*Project completed at Josephmark
← PREVIOUS PROJECT NEXT PROJECT →